I am currently the External Communications Manager, at the internationally-renowned architecture firm of Robert A.M. Stern Architects (RAMSA), a position where I manage a team of marketing professionals including graphic designers, media and public relations coordinators, a photographer/videographer, and a team of proposal writers.
Before finding a place in marketing, making and teaching art had been my primary passion. After receiving my MFA from Pratt Institute I co-founded a non-profit arts organization to promote emerging artists, an initiative that also involved co-hosting a monthly podcast about art in Brooklyn. In the decade that followed, I worked as a freelance Graphic Designer in New York City on various projects: logo design, web design, digital printing, branding, cartoons and illustration.
For eight years I worked for the architectural restoration firm Ernest Neuman Studios coordinating a variety of restoration projects from work at the Apollo Theater to numerous Broadway theaters in Times Square and from apartment restorations along Central Park West to historical churches and synagogues across Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Before moving to New York, I organized and led an after-school art program in a low-income school district in Tulsa, Oklahoma after their art program was completely defunded. Prior to that, I served my high school alma mater as an Assistant Marching Band Director while I interned at the Gilcrease Museum–the world’s largest, most comprehensive collection of art of the American West.
- Masters of Fine Art – Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Bachelors of Fine Art – University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
- 2019 – Let Us Compare Lies, Steuben Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- 2018 – MoCCA Fest Exhibitor, New York, NY
- 2016 – Meow – Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, MA
- 2013 – MoCCA Fest Exhibitor, New York, NY
- 2012 – MoCCA Fest Exhibitor, New York, NY
- 2012 – 100 Canvases – The Silver Room, Chicago, IL
- 2011 – MoCCA Fest Exhibitor, New York, NY
- 2008 – MFA Thesis Show – Steuben Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- 2007 – Pratt Graduate Show – Steuben Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- 2006 – UCO Omniplex Exhibition – The Omniplex, Oklahoma City, OK
- 2004 – 10X10 – Factory Gallery, Tulsa, OK
- 2003 – Solo Exhibition – Factory Gallery, Tulsa, OK
- 2002 – Group Exhibition – Obscurities Art Studio, Tulsa, OK
- Antonia, Zerbisias, “Better Pedestrian Etiquette Is in the Cards” The Toronto Star, March 1, 2013
- “Great Idea-Pedestrian Penalty Cards,” BuzzFeed, October 11, 2012
- Kollektiv, Spring 2008 (Volume 1, Issue 1): p: cover, 14-15
Related Work Experience
- 2015 to Present – Creative Director, Enfabled, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- 2013 to 2015 – Lead Creative, Undefined Knowledge, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- 2006 to 2013 – Freelance Graphic Designer, New York, NY
- 2009 to 2011 – Co-Director, Brooklyn Art Alternative (Not-For-Profit), Brooklyn, NY
- 2007 to 2008 – Exhibitions Assistant, Pratt Manhattan & Schafler Galleries, New York, NY
- 2002 to 2003 – Art Instructor, Marshall Elementary School, Tulsa, OK
- 2001 to 2001 – Education Intern, Gilcrease Museum of Art, Tulsa, OK